“Onde estava O Dr. Max?” “Where’s Dr. Max Been?” In Portland, Maine From Portugal Did you know Dr. Lou has a brother who is also a Chiropractor? Did you know he used to work at Jacobs Chiropractic Acupuncture? Did you know he’ll be back at Jacobs Chiropractic Acupuncture in Portland, Maine from Portugal for May and June while Dr. Lou is in Romania? For the past three years Dr. Max has been in Portugal, practicing “Quiroprática”. That’s how the Portuguese would say Chiropractic, if they had ever heard of it, which most of them haven’t. Being a Chiropractor in Portugal is a little different than in Portland, Maine. Besides learning some portuguese, you have to go with the flow of Portuguese life, which means working late (people expect an adjustment at 9pm!), getting up early and drinking several espressos “um café” throughout the day. All that caffeine probably makes the other drivers on the road worse that the Italians, who are pretty well known as being bad drivers. On my way into Lisbon, I almost always see an accident. The good news is, the Portuguese are very friendly and forgiving. What do people...
Email Sign Up
Signup to receive the latest news from Jacobs Chiropractic Acupuncture.
- Why Does Dr. Lou Cook For Patients At his Portland, Maine Chiropractic Office?
- Back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, headaches, migraines, sciatica and Your Maine summer.
- Dr. Lou’s Marinara Mondays! Healthcare that feeds your family – All in one office!
- Lifetime of ADHD medications for your kids? Try this secret “alternative.”
- Dry Needling Near Me. Acupuncture For Pain Relief. Portland, Maine.
- Dr. Lou
- Dr. Lou Jacobs
- Dr. Max
- Healthy Bowler
- Healthy Devil
- My Stache Fights Cancer
- Optimal Health
- pediatric chiropractic
- Take What You Need
- The Business Bowl
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Challenge