Top 5 Conditions Treated With Acupuncture in Portland, Maine
There are many conditions treated with acupuncture in Portland, Maine. At Jacobs Chiropractic Acupuncture Center in Portland, ME., we have seen 5 conditions this summer that out number all other requests. And the top five are……
1. Allergies. The combination of Chinese herbal therapies and acupuncture in Portland, Maine have a 90% improvement rate for allergies.
2. Headaches. Headaches of all types are treated successfully with acupuncture in Portland, Maine. Migraines, tension headaches, cluster headaches and others.
3. Fatigue. Fatigue has been especially common in women this summer.
4. Perimenopausal symptoms. Top 5 list all year ’round.
5. Low back pain. Top 5 list all year ’round.
Having lived in China for 2 years studying language, cooking and the fundamentals of traditional Chinese medicine, Dr. Lou has spent more time in China than any other American born provider of acupuncture in Portland, Maine.