Dr. Lou – Prevention is the best medicine.
There are a number of reasons why you should consider taking better care of yourself and utilizing a chiropractor as an alternative medicine prevention specialist.
1. Medical doctors most often lack training in prevention. They focus on fixing problems.
2. Healthcare in the U.S. is getting more expensive and is not helping improve our nations overall health.
3. Americans are sicker and fatter than ever. The number of people over weight or obese is over 60%. According to CNN the average american fills 12 prescriptions each year. The number goes up with age or chronic disease.
4. Crisis care is damage control. If you are doing damage control, it’s already too late to be preventive for this bout of an issue. If it’s chronic and irreversible you are out of luck and destined for a life of medications and procedures.
5. Prevention is cheap compared to damage control. The average cost of obesity per person is between $5,000-$9,000 per year above and beyond what their normal weight counterpart would spend.
6. Chiropractors in Portland, Maine like Dr. Lou help prevent problems that need intervention from arising in the first place.
7. “Prevention is the best medicine”, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. You get the concept, now act on it.
8. Chiropractors are the doctors best trained in well rounded prevention and health development and promotion.
9. Getting sick costs money, wastes time and is no fun. You’ll miss out on things and people you love all the while wishing you had lived a more preventive lifestyle.
Start making changes before it’s too late. Let Portland, Maine chiropractor Dr. Lou Jacobs be your partner in achieving better health for you and your family. Call (207) 774-6251.