What to expect at the first (and second) visit with Dr. Lou
The first visit consists of 4 stages:
- Non invasive, painless diagnostic test of nerve function, muscle function, posture and structural integrity, and structural foundation testing at the level of the feet.
- Collaborative discussion of your history and issues with Dr. Lou
- Chiropractic physical exam and neurological-spinal exam.
- Scheduling the Report of findings.
The second visit consists of two parts:
- A report of findings at which time Dr. Lou and you will review your test results, your diagnosis, your plan for care, scheduling and insurance information when applicable.
- Begin your care with your first adjustment.
Our staff will do everything that we can to make your experience as smooth and informed as possible. Efficiency, strategy, structure and results all go hand in hand on the first visit and every visit thereafter. Everyone knows what it’s like to be “off” from time to time, nobody likes it, and we make it our mission to get you up to speed as fast as possible.
CONNECT. HEAL. CHANGE YOUR LIFE.